Full Job Description
Department: Golf Course Maintenance Status: Hourly (Non-Exempt)
Position: Operator Date Prepared: October 2013
REPORTS TO: Superintendent of Golf Course Maintenance
PLACE OF WORK: Golf Course and Hotel Grounds
Perform a variety of projects associated with maintaining a golf course surrounding hotel grounds and soccer fields, with experience in equipment operation such as riding mowers, utility vehicles, hand-trimmers, gardening tools, hoses, and safety equipment.
Must be able to complete projects in a timely manner. Physically able to handle manual labor.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Responsible for performing a variety of semi-skilled projects associated with maintaining a golf course, as directed by the Superintendent and/or Foreman of the Golf Course Maintenance Dept.
2. To complete projects in a timely manner.
3. Offer a warm greeting to all guests
4. Work as a team with the members of Golf Course Maintenance, Supervisors andManagers.
5. Professional appearance, following the Appearance Standards guideline.
6. Adhere to all company policies and procedures
7. All other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Experienced with golf course maintenance equipment, such as riding mowers, utility vehicles, hand-trimmers, gardening tools, hoses, and safety equipment.
Ability to work a flexible schedule to include possible weekends and Holidays.
Physically able to perform manual labor and lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
Ability to follow safety guidelines
Work as a team player
Ability to work in extreme temperatures, dirt, and noise.