Full Job Description
Contribute to a positive experience for our guests by preparing food, following the recipe guidelines for consistency of product in a timely manner. Prepare food for the staff in a timely manner. Assist the
Executive Chef, Banquet Chef, Kitchen Supervisor, Line Cooks in any work-related capacity. Knowledge of food preparation and presentation, and knowledge of working on the line. Knowledge of health and sanitation requirements and Arizona Health Department policies.
1. Work the line. Responsible for the preparation, cooking, and presentation of food for guests and staff in a consistent and timely manner.|
2. Present meals by placing and arranging hot and cold elements in a professional and consistent manner
3. Assist all kitchen and food & beverage staff in any work-related capacity
4. Knowledge of health and sanitation requirements and Arizona Health Department policies.
5. Ability to maintain food costs, using guidelines.
6. Teamwork and full cooperation with all the Food & Beverage team.
7. Stewarding duties, when required.
8. Professional appearance, following the Appearance Standards guidelines
9. All other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Previous line cook experience, preferably in a high-volume kitchen environment.
3. Knowledge of all safety and sanitation requirements and Arizona Health Department policies.
4. Food Handlers card.
1. Ability to work the line.
2. Ability to create excellent and consistent plates, in a timely manner.
3. Ability to scoop, grasp, lift and/or carry up to 70 lbs. Ability to stand throughout shift.
4. Able to work well under time restraints.
5. Excellent communication skills with staff and management, including teamwork.
6. Ability to maintain food costs, using guidelines.
7. Understanding that the resort’s scheduling needs change due to guest occupancy and hours scheduled to work may be less in the quieter summer months.
8. Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and Holidays.
9. Professional appearance, following the company’s Appearance Standards.