Line Cooks, one for AM Shift, one for PM Shift
For our growing business:
Full time positions, One Line Cook for AM shift, one for PM shift
Flexible Schedule required, including weekends and Holidays
Contribute to a positive experience for our guests by preparing food, following the recipe guidelines for consistency of product in a timely manner. Prepare food for the staff in a timely manner. Assist the Executive Chef, Banquet Chef, Kitchen Supervisor, Line Cooks in any work related capacity. Knowledge of food preparation and presentation, and knowledge of working on the line. Knowledge of health and sanitation requirements and Arizona Health Department policies.
1. Work the line. Responsible for the preparation, cooking and presentation of food for guests and staff in a consistent and timely manner.
2. Present meals by placing and arranging hot and cold elements in a professional and consistent manner.
3. Assist all kitchen and food & beverage staff in any work related capacity
4. Knowledge of health and sanitation requirements and Arizona Health Department policies.
5. Ability to maintain food costs, using guidelines.
6. Team work and full cooperation with all the Food & Beverage team.
7. Stewarding duties, when required.
8. Professional appearance, following the Appearance Standards guidelines, revised May, 2007.
9. All other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Previous line cook experience, preferably in a high volume kitchen environment.
3. Knowledge of all safety and sanitation requirements and Arizona Health Department policies.
4. Food Handlers card.
1. Ability to work the line.
2. Ability to create excellent and consistent plates, in a timely manner.
3. Ability to scoop, grasp, lift and/or carry up to 70 lbs. Ability to stand throughout shift.
4. Able to work well under time restraints.
5. Excellent communication skills with staff and management, to include teamwork.
6. Ability to maintain food costs, using guidelines.
7. Understanding that the resortís scheduling needs change due to guest occupancy and hours scheduled to work may be less in the quieter summer months.
8. Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and Holidays.
9. Professional appearance, following the companyís Appearance Standards.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We value diversity
We offer medical, dental, vision, 401K Retirement Plan, free golf
Fax resume to: 520-381-8204
Or stop by the Front Desk at any time to fill out an application.