Equipment Manager, Soccer
Department: Barça Academy Position: Equipment Manager, Soccer ____________________________________________________________________________
REPORTS TO: Academy Director
PLACE OF WORK: Barça Academy, Casa Grande, AZ
We are a full-time year-round soccer residency program partnered with FC Barcelona for male teenage student athletes between the ages of 13-19 years old.
· Storing & organizing all Barça Residency Academy Training Gear and Game kits in the Equipment Rooms
· Creating & implementing a process for training gear and game kit distribution to all Academy & Pre-Academy players after every Training session or game
· Creating & implementing a process for training gear and game kit collection of all Academy & Pre-Academy players after every Training session or game
· Washing and drying all Academy & Pre-Academy players training gear after each session
· Washing and drying all pinnies after every 2nd session
· Ensuring the soccer balls are pumped up before every Training session
· Setting up the locker rooms for Talent ID Camps, Summer Camps & Winter Camp
· Washing and drying all Talent ID Camps, Summer Camps & Winter Camp players training gear after each session
· Collecting all of the Talent ID Camps, Summer Camps & Winter Camp players training gear after each camp
· Keep inventory of all Barça Residency Academy soccer training equipment, training gear & game gear
· Be a team player!
· Cooperate with and support other staff members.
Role Modeling & Attitude
· Act as a positive role model both for fellow staff members and residents by not participating in questionable or unethical behavior.
· Treat fellow employees and students with courtesy and respect.
· Assesses needs and interests of residents by interacting with them on a regular basis.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities Required
· Skill in communications, interpersonal skills in interaction with members of the Francisco Grande/GSW team.
· Skill in recognizing, analyzing and developing solutions to a variety of problem situations as they relate to residency students.
· Computer proficient in Excel and Word.
· Knowledge and participation in sports essential.
· In addition to items noted above, ability to walk the property, climb stairs, ability to stand, ability to lift 50 lbs.
College degree preferred
Barça Academy is part of the Grande Sports World complex at Francisco Grande Hotel & Golf Resort in Casa Grande, AZ.
Please refer to two websites: http://www.barcaacademy.com/ and http://www.franciscogrande.com/
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
EXEMPT EMPLOYEE STATUS:
This position meets the Fair Labor Standards (FLSA) Act for Exempt Employee category, which includes a complete exemption from its minimum wage and overtime requirements for employees employed in a bona fide executive, administrative, professional, or outside sales capacity.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.