Cafeteria Server, Part Time
Join our amazing Food & Beverage Team at Francisco Grande!
Flexible schedule required, weekends
Proper up keep and maintaining of Cafeteria before, during and after service meal times. Interact with Academy, Students and Staff to serve cafeteria food and stock buffet. Communicate effectively with kitchen staff and expressing any special dietary needs. Ensure prompt delivery of food to the cafeteria buffet. Excellent customer service skills required. Team player. Work together as a team to give our Students and Staff the best possible dining experience. Clean and restock after each meal period and re-set for next meal. Keep tables and chairs and all banquet supplies stored in a neat and orderly fashion. Must be able to lift and move heavy equipment. Ability to work in a fast paced environment. Flexible schedule to include days, evenings and weekends.
1. Setting up Cafeteria room for specific meal periods
2. Ability to read and understand an Event Order
3. Refresh buffet and Maintain food at proper temperatures required by the Health Department.
4. Interact with Students and staff while serving food or stocking buffet.
5. Communicate effectively with kitchen staff.
6. Ensure prompt delivery of food to the buffet tables.
7. Clear any dirty dishes away and take to kitchen.
8. Excellent customer service skills.
9. Team player. Work together as a team to give our Students the best possible dining experience.
10. Clean and reset/restock for the next meal period.
11. Keep tables and chairs and all banquet supplies stored in a neat and orderly fashion.
12. Must be able to lift and move heavy equipment.
13. Work in a safe manner to prevent accidents.
- Flexible schedule to include days, evenings and weekends.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Professional appearance, following the Appearance Standards guidelines, revised May 2007.
- Cross-train to handle duties in Dining Room and Bar, as required.
18. Understanding that the resort’s scheduling needs change due to guest occupancy and hours scheduled to work may be less in the quieter summer months.
- All other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Ř Banquet set up and serving experience preferred but not required
Ř Excellent customer service skills.
Ř Attention to detail
Ř Safety skills
Ř Food Handlers card
1. Ability to exert physical effort in transporting supplies, trays and wine buckets from service areas to guests.
2. Ability to endure abundant physical movements in servicing guests throughout the work areas.
3. Ability to work in a faced paced environment.
4. Ability to stand throughout shift.
5. Excellent communication and customer service skills
6. Excellent outlook and friendly demeanor
7. Ability to up-sell food and beverages
8. Ability to resolve any guest issue
9. Ability to multi-task
10. Ability to support the Food & Beverage Team.
11. Ability to work a flexible schedule to include possible weekends and Holidays
12. Ability to follow company’s Appearance Standards with a professional appearance.
Or stop by the Front Desk and pick up an application at any time