Fleet Operations Manager
FLEET OPERATIONS MANAGER:
REPORTS TO: Manager of Residence Life
PLACE OF WORK: Francisco Grande Hotel & Golf Resort / Grande Sports Academy.
Located in Casa Grande, AZ
The Fleet Operations Manager for BarÁa Academy requires a driver with an Arizona Commercial Driverís License with Passenger Endorsement. Fleet Operations Manager to transport guests, students and campers in company vehicles, including 24 seater bus, as well as 14 seater vans, to/from school, events, games, movies, malls, the airport. Opportunity to enjoy events/games with the students. Routine cleaning of vehicles, basic maintenance and repairs, as noted below. Customer service skills required for our Guests, our Soccer Students and Parents, following our Standards of Service.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Driver to transport students to/from school, events, games, movies, malls, the airport.
- Must be reliable, have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Responsible for the safe operation of the vehicle as well as tending to reasonable needs of the passengers and clients.
- Keeping logs and regular maintenance of company vehicles, to include routine maintenance. Scheduling of required oil changes, tire rotations, repairs, cleaning vehicles inside and out. Taking vehicles to and from maintenance appointments.
- Following the policies and procedures of the company, including Appearance Standards, Core Values and Standards of Service.
- Arrival and departure of under-age students at the airport requires driver to take student to and from the gate areas.
- All other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A valid and clean CDL with Passenger Endorsement required.
- Minimum High School education or similar.
- Experience with driving 24 passenger vehicles.
1. Ability to drive 24 and 14 passenger vehicles, as well as other company vehicles.
2. Ability to pass medical exams as required for maintaining CDL License.
3. Ability to drive at night.
4. Ability to climb into and out of vehicles.
5. Ability to clean vehicles inside and out.
6. Ability to write reports.
Employment is contingent on satisfactory results of a background check, driving record check, a valid CDL driverís license in the state of Arizona.
Must have flexible schedule, and be available 7 days week, including Holidays.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.