Driver with CDL License with Passenger Endorsement
For our Grande Sports Academy based at Francisco Grande Hotel & Golf Resort, Casa Grande, Arizona, we are seeking a Driver with an Arizona Commercial Driverís License with Passenger Endorsement. Driver to transport students in company vehicles, including 24 seater bus, as well as 14 seater vans, to/from school, events, games, movies, malls, the airport. Opportunity to enjoy events/games with the students. Routine cleaning of vehicles, basic maintenance and repairs, as noted below.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Driver to transport students to/from school, events, games, movies, malls, the airport.
- Must be reliable, have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Responsible for the safe operation of the vehicle as well as tending to reasonable needs of the passengers and clients.
- Keeping logs and regular maintenance of company vehicles, to include routine maintenance. Scheduling of required oil changes, tire rotations, repairs, cleaning vehicles inside and out.
- Following the policies and procedures of the company, including Appearance Standards, Core Values and Standards of Service.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A valid and clean CDL with Passenger Endorsement required.
- Minimum High School education or similar.
- Experience with driving 24 passenger vehicles.
1. Ability to drive 24 and 14 passenger vehicles, as well as other company vehicles.
2. Ability to pass medical exams as required for maintaining CDL License.
3. Ability to drive at night.
4. Ability to climb into and out of vehicles.
5. Ability to clean vehicles inside and out.
6. Ability to write reports.
Employment is contingent on satisfactory results of a background check, driving record check, a valid CDL driverís license in the state of Arizona.
Full time Position.
Must have flexible schedule, and be available 7 days week, including Holidays.