Mechanic for Golf Course Maintenance
Full Time Position
Perform a variety of skilled functions to keep golf course equipment in working order. Must be able to complete projects in a timely manner. Physically able to handle manual labor.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Responsible for performing a variety of skilled functions to keep golf course equipment, golf carts and beverage carts in working order, as directed by the Superintendent and/or Foreman of the Golf Course Maintenance Dept.
2. To complete projects in a timely manner.
3. Keep and provide maintenance records for all equipment. Includes but not limited to mowers, sand pro, utility vehicles, golf carts, beverage carts and tractors.
4. Ability to work without supervision
- Offer a warm greeting to all guests
- Work as a team with the members of Golf Course Maintenance, Supervisors and Managers.
- Professional appearance, following the Appearance Standards guideline.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Ø Manual labor background and/or experience.
Ø One year experience as a mechanic
Ø Knowledge in small gas engines and diesel engines
Ø Ability to work a flexible schedule to include possible weekends and Holidays.
Ø Physically able to perform manual labor and lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Ø Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
Ø Ability to follow safety guidelines
Ø Work as a team player
Ø Ability to work in extreme temperatures, dirt and noise.