Assistant Executive Housekeeper
For our beautiful Hotel & Golf Resort with Sports Training facilities in Casa Grande, AZ
Flexible schedule required, to include weekends and Holidays.
This is a “hands on” position. Your duties would include but are not limited to the following:
- Cover the departmental responsibilities when Executive Housekeeper is off property.
- Assist the Executive Housekeeper with training, coaching, and developing the housekeeping staff.
- Prepare weekly schedules for the Housekeeping Dept, depending on occupancy. Housekeeping Dept has approximately 16 employees.
- Ability to review reports and prepare daily assignments for Housekeeping staff.
- Responsible for inventory and assisting with labor cost containment.
- Maintain departmental policies, standards and procedures.
- Identify and report maintenance related problems.
- Participate in daily operations including cleaning and inspecting of units to maintain standards.
- Team player.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Hotel experience preferred.
- 1year supervisory experience required
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, Email
- Excellent communication skills inter-departmentally as well as with our guests.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Able to handle stress in a fast-paced work environment.
- Able to exercise good judgment in making decisions.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks, have a sense of urgency to complete projects and be detail oriented.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift, climb up and down stairs, raise arms and hands, push and pull heavy loads up to 80 lbs.
We are a tobacco-free work environment; no smoke breaks allowed.
We value diversity. Must pass a background check. Excellent benefit program.
Rate of Pay: $11 per hour
Applications may be picked up at the front desk in the hotel lobby at any time. On resumes please include past work experience, number of years in each position and rate of pay.
Email resumes: email@example.com Fax resumes: 520-381-8204